View the newest items to be embroidered on.
PRICE STARTS AT: $17.98Our color-locking polo has a soft hand, wicks moisture, resists snags and is energized with an allover heather pattern.
- 4.1-ounce, 100% polyester jersey with PosiCharge technology
- Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
- Self-fabric collar
- Taped neck
- 3-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons
- Set-in, open hem sleeves
- Slight drop tail hem
- Side vents
PRICE STARTS AT: $21.43
- 5-ounce, 50/42.5/7.5 cotton/poly/linen; White is 5.6-ounce for increased coverage
- Tag-free label
- Self-fabric collar
- Elongated 5-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons
- Set-in, cuffed 3/4-sleeves
- Front and back princess seams
CARE INSTRUCTIONSMachine wash cold with like colors; do not use softeners, tumble dry low, remove promptly, do not bleach, cool iron if necessary.
Price starts at: $19.48
- 4.4-ounce, 100% poly jersey with stay-cool wicking technology
- OGIO Endurance heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- Raglan sleeves with contrast flatlock seams
- Contrast flatlock side seams
- Reflective O heat transfer on left sleeve
- Reflective stacked O heat transfers at center back
- Reflective O Endurance heat transfer at front left hem
We are the custom embroidery experts!
Embroidery Authority is a family owned business specializing in company and corporate logo embroidery on a wide variety of clothing and accessories – including several styles of embroidered shirts, fleece, jackets, caps, hats, bath robes, towels, blankets and more. Browse about our web site to locate the specific items that you would like your company logo embroidered onto.
For any questions on custom embroidery, please use our contact form. If you’re not sure what you want, we even help you figure what is best for your company. We usually respond with a quote by the next business day.
The Logo Authority
We are custom embroidery logo specialists! Not every logo that will work well screen printed or heat transferred will embroider well. Not every product will accept embroidery and heat transfers well.
We know what will and what won’t work. With us, you’re guaranteed to get help from an expert so that your logo will be proudly worn for a long time.
See our Logo Tips page if you’re still designing your logo.
Embroidery Done Right
Click on the logo to zoom in and you will be able to see the difference that quality digitizing makes.
Our digitizers took the time to create stitches that give ‘texture’ to the parrot’s feathers. Cut-rate digitizing will often take a short cut and simply apply a ‘fill’ stitch (all stitches running in one direction, like the grey ring underneath the text) to this large area thereby saving time, but rendering a less-than-beautiful logo.
We will use proper stitch types and take the time and care necessary to create a company logo that you can be proud of.