Heat Transfer Logo Pricing (minimum order size is 12)
For each standard-size left chest logo (up to 10 sq. in.) in full color:
- 12 @ $4.50 each
- 24 @ $3.50 each
- 48 @ $3.00 each
- 96 @ $2.50 each
BTW, we only apply heat transfers to the products we sell on our website. Check out our selection of t-shirts and sweatshirts that can be embroidered or have heat transfers applied at:
- T-Shirts for heat transfer
- Hoodies for heat transfer
- Half and quarter zip sweatshirts for heat transfers
- Heavyweight Sweatshirts for heat transfer
- Crewneck sweatshirts for heat transfer
- Full-zip sweatshirts for heat transfer
Heat Transfer Logo Artwork
Heat transfers usually don’t require a setup charge if the artwork is of sufficient quality. If not, we charge a one-time (usually $25) fee to clean up the artwork so that it will produce a more desirable result. Heat transfers are different from embroidery in that they benefit from higher quality artwork. The technician who creates an embroidery logo can start even from rough artwork and create a beautiful embroidered logo. Heat transfers are much more dependent on the quality of the original artwork.
Logo Artwork Guidance
- We prefer vector files (CDR, AI, PDF, EPS).
- We can possibly work with raster files (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, PSD) but there may be a setup fee involved.
- It should have a resolution of at least 150 DPI at actual size.
Other Factors Affecting Logo Heat Transfer Pricing
- Logos that are not one solid object (spaces between elements or lettering) often require an outline or background color so that the fine details aren’t lost. This background should be 1) as close as possible in color to the item having the heat transfer applied to it or 2) something that will show up well against the item’s fabric. An example is shown below. The Attic Perfect logo has text with wide spaces (and some text is black) in between the letters but was going to be applied onto black t-shirts. Both of those mean that it needs an outline color and a white background was chosen to stand out from the shirt.
- If your order has more than one color of t-shirt so that the outline color needs to change based on shirt color, we need to price each part of the order separately. If you order 12 with a black outline and 12 with a white outline, all are priced at the 12 piece level, not the 24 piece level.
- If your logo will be applied to very different types of fabrics (such as a mix of cotton t-shirts and nylon jackets) we need to use different formulations of inks for the transfers, and those have to priced separately also.
Other heat transfer opti0ns
We also do large, full front or back design (not necessarily with your logo) for an event, group, school, etc. This can be done in a single color or with multiple colors (more expensive) using a wide variety of templates, layouts, fonts and clip art. We can fully customize the layout, text, fonts and colors. See our Easy Prints Idea Book at the link below for ideas.
Easy Prints Pricing (up to 10″ x 10″) (minimum order size is 12)
- 12 @ $6.50 each for one color (add $3.50 each for each additional color)
- 24 @ $5.00 each for one color (add $2.50 each for each additional color)
- 48 @ $4.00 each for one color (add $1.50 each for each additional color)
- 96 @ $3.00 each for one color (add $1.00 each for each additional color)
Easy Prints PLUS Pricing (up to 10″ x 10″) Easy Prints artwork as above PLUS your artwork (minimum order size is 12)
- 12 @ $12.00 each for one color (add $7.00 each for each additional color)
- 24 @ $7.00 each for one color (add $4.00 each for each additional color)
- 48 @ $5.00 each for one color (add $2.50 each for each additional color)
- 96 @ $3.50 each for one color (add $1.50 each for each additional color)
Shop Our Catalog